I had a very strong craving for cheesecake! I went to make it and quickly realized Josh had packed all of our 8x8 pans, and pie pans. I was so desperate (yes, I know how horrible that sounds) that I improvised and made it in a pan. I was proud of my improvisation skills! And in case you're wondering, NO I don't think it tasted as good. It was way too THICK!


8 comments:
Natalie, this would be me with Chocolate!! When are you moving? Great Blog site!! Let me know your new address ok!! Love ya and good luck, it will be great just enjoy the ride!!
I remember seeing one of Dave's missionary pictures where they apparently had a feast. But the thing was they had used, it looked like, every pot and pan they had! They had all kinds of ragtag dishes and utensils. That's what your picture reminds me of.
Mmmm...cheesecake.
LOL! How cute!
i just wanted you to know that I've thought about you guys a ton lately! I keep wanting to come over, but I know how hectic and busy it is when you are trying to get ready to move. Are you guys staying a little longer or are you staying with your Mom? I'd love to come say goodbye if your still here. Also ... if you need ANYTHING, let me know. I would also like to get the name of your Doctor. If you want, you can email it to me at climb.the.rock@hotmail.com.
I can't wait to keep in touch on your Blog! You guys are so awesome-I'm so happy we met! Good luck!
You're so creative! Anything to get that "fix!"
Natalie- How are you? So I see that I'm on your list of friends and family... which means that you've obviously seen that you're on mine- I'm sorry that I just added you without asking! I still have no idea how the blog thing works. Anyway, your girls are adorable and look perfect as usual. How have you been?
Okay, OBVIOUSLY I don't know how to blog! I just realized you'd already written on mine! I have been missing hanging out with you too! I had no idea you were moving far away!!! Where are you moving that you'd pass through Tennessee??!! I want to see you! We are in Bartlett... it's right by the Memphis Temple... seriously, like down the street. Does Josh know where that is? PLEASE COME VISIT! I leave on the 13th of August... so with our luck of hanging out the last few years, you'll be heading out here right after. We are actually lucky enough to have a queen bed this year... last year we started out with the 2 twins and couldn't stand it. :) So... I had no idea you were the office girl. My friend Noelle has done it the last two years and I fill in for her every once in awhile... not too exciting. :) Anyway, let me know when you're moving. WE'VE GOT TO GET TOGETHER!
Hi guys! We miss you tons. Did you get the DVD's that we sent you? I hope so - and sorry about that =) We kinda suck. When is the big move date?
I can't wait until you get settled in so we can see what your cute family is up to in your home. Good luck with it all. We miss you!
Post a Comment