So my birthday was yesterday and lets just say it was interesting. I had been to Utah all month and have kind of felt like I had a birthday month, but I woke up feeling EXTREMELY nauseous. I wrote it off because sometimes when I wake up too early, or haven't had enough sleep I feel nauseous in the morning. AND NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! Let's just clarify that now.
Anyways, I just hung around home all day. My friend Katrina brought me lunch. Lan watched the kids for me while I went to the doctors(the gyno to say the least! fun fun on your bday)! (Thanks girls) By the time I got home and still wasn't feeling well I knew I was getting sick. Josh took the girls and put me to bed saying I couldn't be sick on my birthday. So I tried to sleep it off, feeling like I was going to puke any second. And then it came, and came, and came. I couldn't stop puking for a little while.
It was really no big deal for me to be sick on my birthday, like I said I felt like I had had a birthday month. The worst part was when all my sweet friends showed up with presents and a cake and the whole bit ready to take me out to dinner and PARTY! I felt so sad! They had put in so much work trying to make the day special for me and I ruined everything!
I love you girls so much! Thank you for all the fantastic gifts and for giving me such a great surprise. Thanks for all the effort that went into planning the night!
Josh came home with a surprise as well. He brought me a HUGE mirror. It is beautiful. I assumed that we both knew utah was my birthday present but apparently he forgot. He is such a thoughtful gift giver. I have never even mentioned wanting a mirror, but I absolutely LOVE it. It's like he knew I wanted something I didn't even know I wanted! He can just go pick things out and i love them everytime. I am just not that creative of a gift giver, I guess, so it always astounds me. He also bought me candles for my empty candle holders. He said "I was surprised how much candles cost, I figured out why you had them empty for so long."
I love you Josh thank you for loving me so much. The gifts were perfect!
So like a said an interesting day. Needless to say I am doing a little better today. And I did manage to keep some birthday cake down!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Such a bummer you were sick. You are such an amazing person and friend! Love you!
Wow! You have been busy. I am glad Felix has "left." Good job Hope! Love your "tetris" cupboard.
I hope you had a Happy Birthday even though you've been sick!
Sorry you were sick. I remember one birthday when I was in labor... The best present, though, was finally being NOT pregnant anymore! (Oh, yeah, and the baby). Get better!
Post a Comment