I'm assuming you are trying to get rid of the diapers!!! Tell Hope that is what you want for your Birthday. Do you think she will care? Probably not. Well, anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my DARLING DAUGHTER. I love you tons!!! And Good LUCK...you were easy to potty train. MOM
Natalie - off topic question. How in the world do you get that big list of blogs on the side of your page?? Like all your friends blogs? I really want that on mine but i cant figger it out!
4 comments:
Potty training Hope?
Good luck!
I'm assuming you are trying to get rid of the diapers!!! Tell Hope that is what you want for your Birthday. Do you think she will care? Probably not. Well, anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my DARLING DAUGHTER. I love you tons!!! And Good LUCK...you were easy to potty train. MOM
Natalie - off topic question. How in the world do you get that big list of blogs on the side of your page?? Like all your friends blogs? I really want that on mine but i cant figger it out!
Post a Comment