Sunday, March 1, 2009

She is potty trained...... I THINK!

She woke up with dry panties after all night, and made it to the potty first thing in the morning.

She has kept her panties dry for over 24 hours.

She has pooped on the potty all by herself.

BUT......I'm a little skeptical!

Why you ask? Well, she NEVER tells, expresses, motions, points anything. NOTHING! We never know when she has to go. When I take her in and just put her on the potty 90% of the time she DOESN'T go! She like to be all by herself. I think she gets stage fright or something, but she definitely does better when she goes in ALONE! This scares me! Who knows what goes on in there. I find myself standing outside the door listening just to make sure she is going. It is interesting to see this private little personality coming from Josh and I, we are not so private people.

Anyways- All I can say is we'll see! But I am hoping she is there!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats!! You made that seem so easy!! Way to go Hope!!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, that's what all of my children did. Tell her I'll send something fun in the mail...just because. Send me your mailing address.
ldferrin@iveracity.com

Leah and Mike said...

Yay!! That is very exciting for her, but mostly for you! And Happy Belated Birthday!