Friday, February 20, 2009

oh how I missed him!

When I scheduled my flight, I told Josh I was going to be gone for 3 weeks. He said "whoa, that is a really long time!"

My reply: "I don't have anything keeping me here!"

I WAS SO WRONG!

I missed him more than I even realized! Wednesday night was so great to just be together. I couldn't believe how much I missed his touch. Just rubbing my arm absent mindedly as we talked, or his fingers in mine!

I LOVE you Josh, and I hope we are NEVER apart that long again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are together again. It was so fun seeing how much you loved & missed him while you were here. Parents are so thankful for that you know! Oh, I love his necklace. Didn't know if you would really take it home. Did Brielle tell him she & Hope made it? I'm glad we discovered that little project for all the little ones. Love & Miss ya!!!

Kerissa ~ said...

You guys are so cute!

Christie and Dane said...

You made it back!!! I heard you even got our final pictures!! Great job!