Were very pleased to announce that Felix the mouse was not as smart as his friend Chauncey. We got him! It is a very HAPPY and sad day our house as Josh mourns for Felixs' life and as I celebrate by reclaiming MY kitchen!
-k- I am sooooooo jealous right now! We have caught FIVE now and we are still hearing some action in our walls! I HATE mice! I want to reclaim my house also... I agree it was so fun seeing you. We will keep in touch better now. I am glad you got home safe. Love you.
Good job! Josh, they are cute...but not in a kitchen, in a field, where they belong! Natalie, just for fun sometime, look up Alma 61:11. It's my justification for killing spiders...if they would stay where they belong I wouldn't have to kill them...
2 comments:
-k- I am sooooooo jealous right now! We have caught FIVE now and we are still hearing some action in our walls! I HATE mice! I want to reclaim my house also... I agree it was so fun seeing you. We will keep in touch better now. I am glad you got home safe. Love you.
Good job! Josh, they are cute...but not in a kitchen, in a field, where they belong!
Natalie, just for fun sometime, look up Alma 61:11. It's my justification for killing spiders...if they would stay where they belong I wouldn't have to kill them...
Post a Comment