WE'RE IN UTAH!
Well, the majority of us anyway! The girls and I flew out about a week ago! We are having so much fun seeing everybody, but I am missing Josh like CRAZY already!
I have delayed posting because I have some cute pics of the kids on the plane! Yeah, that was an adventure! Try keeping a VERY active 2 year old, and a VERY active and DEFIANT 3 year old occupied and happy for 51/2 hours on a plane! They did surprisingly well, but even I was ancy!
-ANYWAYS-
I can't find a USB cord ANYWHERE! Don't worry I am keeping up on my search and the pictures will come soon!
P.S. WE Love you JOSHY!


4 comments:
FUN!!! Have fun!!!
I've been wondering about flying with my kids. My parents live in Virginia (they are serving a mission in Washington DC) and I want to go visit them so badly. Chris is always busy with school and I hate leaving my kids, so I'd love to fly with them ... but I'm too scared. What did you do to keep them calmed? Did you find a good deal on tickets?
Do you have a memory card? If so, you can buy a USB PLUG at Walmart for $8.88. Your memory card slides into it then you plug it into the UBS outlet on the computer. Best investment I ever made!
Glad you are home. Can't wait to see you on Friday!
It is 3 weeks of PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!!!! I was so shocked to see Nat and the girls at my mom's. I couldn't belive it!!! Thanks for sharing them with us, Josh!
I've missed you!
Post a Comment