Friday, February 20, 2009

Felix welcomes me home.....

After returning home there was some definite cleaning to be done. Josh had picked up pretty good, but just all the scrubbing. My floors were just nasty. I have mentioned before that our house is like tetris........everything has to fit just perfectly. Well here is a perfect example.

This is how my cupboard looked when I got home:



This is what it normally looks like:

You can tell josh was doing the dishes.

*ANYWAYS* back to my orginal story!

I opened up my bottom drawer to get a rag out to start all the scrubbin' and found NEW MOUSE POOP! Many of you know what a trial this is to me from a previous post about our friend (or enemy, depending on whose side your on) Chauncey.

I immediately called Josh and begged him to tell me that he caught and killed a mouse while I was gone. He tried to lie and said that he did, but I knew he hadn't.

Needless to say, we are trying to catch another mouse. I insisted that Josh COULD NOT name this one, but that didn't matter. "Felix" welcomed me home! LUCKY ME!

No comments: