Thursday, February 26, 2009

coming right along!

I was about to give up!

I had to put her in diapers yesterday, to go to the baby sitters, then I was sick and just couldn't deal with it. I almost gave up.

My motivation has been a huge pack of unopened diapers that I could take back to costco. $40! You know what I could do with $40!

So last night as Josh was putting the kids to bed, he asked me if he should open the diapers or put panties on her. I said "I don't care you decided!" and Panties it was!

today on day 3 we have had 4 successful trips to the potty.

The fourth she walked in all by herself, without me saying a thing to her. I just let her, and thought lets see where this goes. The next thing I heard was like music to my ears! little tinkling in the potty. She did it all by herself and with nobody telling her too!

I am so happy!

It is coming right along! Yeah for little Hope!

*****************UPDATE********************************

Hope just got out of bed to go potty! Yeah, I think it really is sinking in!

No comments: