Brielle put her arms around my neck and said "oh, mom you are the best! you are the coolest!"
This of course, my made my day! I had to blog it so that when she is 16, I can go back and show her that she thought I was cool one day!
At bed time I told her to come over and I would read her a story. She said
"Oh boy! This is just too much fun!"
I am so glad that I could make her day by reading her a story!


3 comments:
She is so lucky to have a mom who loves her so much! I always remind myself that there may be a few years when they aren't interested in me and then after college and marriage they will want me around again! Just got to get through those teenage years.
That is why we need GIRLS! Boys just aren't that sweet. Well, David is starting to be. He's very protective of his mom. If Rich and I fight, it is always Dad who is in trouble with him. But Brie is right.. her mom IS the coolest!
Brielle is so mature for her age. I can't believe how she grasps her feelings so well. I'll hold on to those last words from her as we were hugging goodbye..."Grandma, I'm going to miss you!...but I'll come and visit again!" Words from a three year old...I sure am missing those two little girls, but glad you're back as a family again. Thanks Josh for letting go of your family for three whole weeks.
Post a Comment