Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Craziness ALL over AGAIN!

So today Brielle says something about wanting a stuffed puppy for Christmas and my heart immediately sinks!

She asked for this very first, It was the first thing she pointed to in the catalog. She hasn't said anything since and I forgot. I also still hadn't found Hope a car seat carrier for her babies and I really wanted too.

After putting the kids to bed I left my house. It was insane! Almost as bad as black friday. I found myself thinking. "this is crazy! Do people really wait this long to do their shopping." Then I had to stop myself in my judgment when I said "oh, wait I am here! Doing last minute shopping!"

needless to say everything I was looking for was apparently a hot item! I went to 5 stores today looking for a car seat! 3 stores looking for the 'fur real' pets. found both of these finally at walmart! I had to wait in line for 35 mins! I wanted to change Bries baby alive baby to the one with a potty, but never found one. All the baby alives were gone, so i was just grateful to have the one I did!

I hope everybody has a peaceful and happy holiday season! Enjoy playing santa!

HO HO HO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you bring back many memories of those days playing Santa....Glad you found what you wanted...So many times I have gone all over SLC to look for something and find it in the Tooele Walmart. It's the store I hate to shop in the most but always have the most success. Merry Christmas.This is really the 1st without you. Love you guys. Miss you Tons!!! Mom

Krista said...

Enjoy these years when the last minute changes are reasonable. Yesterday Dillon announced that he'd like to change his list and add an ipod touch. Santa informed him that it was indeed to late (but Santa felt sad about it).

Merry Christmas!

Angela said...

Hey, Nat,
Just wanted to say Hi! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!!! We missed you guys tons! It's not the same without little Brielle and Hope! We love you guys!!!!!!!Love,
Angela