She was so sad that they hadn't answered their door for a really long time. I explained to her that they went to her grandmas and then she was sad that she didn't get to go to her grandmas! SO TIM AND LAN, YOU GUYS ARE GREATLY MISSED! AS WELL AS THE GRANDMAS!
It was so much fun to have carolers tonight! The Burtons came over and sang and brought cookies and it was so sweet. They sounded great and they are such a fun family!


5 comments:
That is the saddest picture I have EVER seen. Makes me want to cry too Brielle.
Oh my goodness! Tug at the ol' heart strings doesn't it?!?!?! Goodness!!
That is EXACTLY how we feel every time we drive by "YOUR" house. I can't beleive she crawled in the dryer. She is crazy cute!
Okay...now I am really crying. Brielle's picture was soooo sweet,and of course, it tugged at my heart to imagine how she was feeling... but then when I saw the family singing to you I just lost it. Thank You for taking care of my little family so far away!!! MOM
Grammy is crying so hard she can hardly respond. Love this little family soooo much---what more is there to say
Post a Comment