This is the 2nd time this has happened to me! The first time I finally assumed that I had put my phone on top of my car and driven away. After weeks of searching I finally bought a new phone.
Saturday night at about 10:30 I was laying in my bed talking to Josh. We hung up, and I went out to see him when he got home, LEAVING THE PHONE IN THE BED. This is the last time I saw or used my phone. I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! I have turned my house inside out looking for it! I have called it and walked through my whole TINY little house! You never realize how much you use something until you don't have it.
So friends and Family.......if you are trying to get a hold of me SORRY! You can't! I have no way to talk to you! Shoot me an email I guess......Josh has left me the computer! ugh!


3 comments:
I have been calling you all morning! I thought that you must have been avoiding me...thus avoiding the gym! He He! I hope that you find it soon!
It's gotta be in your covers and that is why you couldn't hear it. Keep looking for it. I need to talk to you. Love MOM
Did the girls hide it somewhere?
Post a Comment