Friday, December 12, 2008

Ward Christmas Party


So we had our ward Christmas party tonight! It was fun, and hard to keep the kids contained all at the same time! The theme for primary this upcoming year is all about families so I was taking pictures of all the families with primary aged kids. They all turned out great except of course for ours! Why is it that my kids have to HATE the camera soooo much? It is seriously a battle every time!
Cute little Brie just wanted to hold Hope! Of course Hope was being a stink. I got her laughing a little bit though.

Santa Claus Came!
Many of you have seen this picture before! It is a crack up! This is my girls last year on Santa's lap!


When we informed Brie Santa would be there she kept saying "I not afraid of Santa, Hopey a yittle bit afraid, but I not afraid, I brave!" And sure enough she was very brave!
In fact as soon as she saw him she followed him around everywhere he went


Then she PATIENTLY waited in line with her cute little friend Sahara. She was so excited.

And Ta-da! Both kids on Santa's lap, and not one tear! Look at that! Brielle talked to Santa and told him her name, and that she wanted presents for Christmas! Easy enough! All Hope cared about was the candy! Can you blame her? It was mostly chocolate!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how darling. I really can't believe no tears from Hope. That is awesome you were able to get that cute picture at your ward party. Did you take pictures for everyone? Everyone loves the Christmas pictures of the grandkids. I put up all three in the entry way hall and on the landing. They look way cute...feeling bad we have to miss this year, but we will get one in the summer. Love Mom

Lacey Sue said...

Oh the joys...keep on truckin! You are a fabulous mom, and Josh is a fabulous dad...together you guys seem to be able to accomplish EVERYTHING!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like so much fun! We just went to our last night and we didn't have a Santa. No fair!

The Corbridges said...

You guys are the cutest family EVER! I hope that I look as good as you do after 2 kids! You have always been so dang pretty! :)