Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Merry Christmas 2008!



We had a great Christmas. Hope just loved opening all the presents. Both of the girls were very patient and waited their turn, Hope would even hand them out when I told her whose they were. It was very sweet.
I am so glad I spent all night tuesday looking for this baby carseat........

And this Fur real puppy! They ended up being favorites! Brielle hasn't let go of this little puppy. We named it polka.We went to a Friends house in the ward for lunch and it made it feel more like my hometown Christmas! Afterwards we made cookies.
This was the first time we have ever made sugar cookies. The girls loved it and we had a lot of fun. I had to keep reminding myself to be patient. I also kept telling myself that the heat of the oven would kill the germs! Don't know if that one is true, but it made me feel better!

Hope everybody had their very own Merry Christmas!

Videos to come Just for Cody!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I miss you! Brielle's message was so sweet! I am glad your christmas was good. Do you have a knew phone yet?

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like your kids got just what they wanted! What an awesome mom you are to do that last minute shopping. I'm not sure I would have gone out in those crowds!