We have opened the door to a stray animal over and over again! Brie called this kitty "her kitty" for 3 days until finally somebody called the pound!
We have had food of all different shape, texture, and color strewn throughout the house! Included in these are eggs, flour, spices, yogurt, pudding, cocoa, water, milk, juice, ranch, and probably the worst butter!
We have had many, many, MANY make-up encounters with Brie and Hope!
Due to yummy food!
We have had PERMANENT MARKER and pen all over our bodies!
BUT for some strange reason NOTHING prepared me for what Hope did today.....NOTHING!
YES, She climbed into the dryer. Brielle NEVER even came close to thinking about doing this. As soon as I heard the muffled screaming and little knock, I knew what had happened! She actually locked herself in twice. Silly little girl! I think I am in big trouble! She is definitely giving us a run for our money.


2 comments:
Oh my! Isn't it wonderful that they come so cute??!?!?!?
My kids have always hidden in my dryer...but they've never made a recipe on my couch!
Hate to say it, but when you take two people who are full of adventure, fun, exploration, likes to do a little out of the ordinary, I could go on and on...and mix those genes...what do you get....2 darling little girls who are going to be and do even more than their parents ever thought of doing!!!! Let's just pray for their little guardians angels to always be on their toes. Oh I love those little girls so much!!!
Post a Comment