Friday, December 12, 2008

I got nothin'

Sorry Cody and Mom, I know you're upset that I have nothing fun and exciting to post on the blog. The problem is there is nothing fun and exciting going on!

Josh is in the middle of finals and the only thing I can tell y0u is it is nothing like the finals he has had before. He studies all day (before I even wake up until 10:00 pm) and then the next day he goes to take the test. They are pretty intense and we could use all the prayers we can get!

That leaves me here with the munchkins! Hope is crazy as ever and is ALWAYS into something! Just this morning she dumped seasoning all over our kitchen, pulled almost everything out of our fridge, and dumped her cereal bowl all over the chair and floor! It is only 9:00 AM!

UPDATE:
By 11:00 am Hope added to her list of accomplishments by dumping yogurt all over the couch, then fingernail polish all over the floor! Luckily it was clear! Yeah, I know you are wondering where I am when all of this is going on....... the truth is I don't know! It just seems to happen, and she is sooooo quiet!

So as you see I got nothin'! Maybe tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how "nothing" can take all your time and energy!!
Good luck Josh, you'll do great! There's nothing like the first year...not that the other years are easy, just not as hard.
We love y'all!
Denise

Sharon said...

I can totally understand how fun finals are for law wives! Just remember, it will be over soon!

Amy said...

Wow I'm worn out just from reading that! Of course, it could be from my crazy 2 year old, who knows.