Saturday, December 20, 2008

We are Screaming and Shouting!

On Wednesday morning Josh was singing the song from Les' Mes 'One more day'! He kept laughing at himself thinking he was so funny, I just kind of ignored it thinking "What the Heck!" I finally asked him "Josh, what in the world is so funny" He just said "I only have one more day"
He was referring to the hours of non-stop studying, (until at least 10:00 or 11:00 at night) because he took his last final on THURSDAY! Yes, I said Thursday! That means we are done! For a couple weeks at least! I kindly informed him that he had way more than 'one more day' he had 5 semesters! That stopped his singing and his laughter!

But as for now......we are screaming and shouting because we are done! And we get a much needed, much deserved break to be together as a family. Thursday night we took the girls to Mcdonalds, in request to Bries prayer, to celebrate! There was a clown there advertising her business so they got their faces painted and balloons! Then today we took them swimming, and Josh took them on a long walk while I took pics! They are loving having some daddy time! Lets face it, we have all been a little Josh deprived!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love to hear Josh sing. Wish I could have been there. He may have to sing me a Christmas song over the phone. CONGRATS for completing one loooooong semister. We are so proud of your hard work!!!!!! Relax, Enjoy and take a few naps. Wish I was there to tend the kids for you so you could go somewhere and celebrate. LOVE YOU TONS MOM