Josh and I have LOVED being able to hang out all day long! We have played some scrabble, Which most of the time he kills me, but last night I got my first ever win in scrabble. We've gone to the gym and the mall. We have played many game of candy land and memory. But the funniest thing that has happened is the questions that have come up. We have had some questions raised that we couldn't come to a solution, so of course we googled it!
Did you know that some paraplegics can have sex and children? Yes, it is true! In fact we found out all about some of their active sex lives!
And guess what else? Did you know that elephant can swim? I thought the huge mass of weight would sink right to the bottom! They have no arms to help them stay afloat. Come to find out, they float and use their legs to propel them. They are actually great swimmers. I guess it makes sense since they have built in snorkels!

The funniest question that came up, and also one of the most shocking ( brace yourselves)!??!
Men can breastfeed and produce milk! They have milk glands and a little bit of tissues and also the hormones that it takes! With a little "nipple stimulation" they can actually produce breast milk! Weird! I asked Josh if he wanted to breastfeed our next child.....he wasn't to keen on the idea! I'm pretty sure I understand why!
So there you go! Hopefully you learned something new, we sure have!


3 comments:
Natalie, all I can say is ... well, I don't really know what to say. You and Josh are HILIAROUS! Oh how I would love to be a fly on your wall. Thanks for sharing. I did, indeed, learn many new things.
Love the new pictures! You guys are adorable! I did not know that men could produce milk. Very interesting!
Nat, I love the new pictures! Hope I am getting a copy in the mail! Love Ya!
Post a Comment