We were getting ready to read stories for bedtime and I asked Josh and Brie where Hope was. Nobody knew. The little patter of feet running up and down the hallway had stopped and it was quiet. We finally yelled for her to come and read stories knowing that she would come because she loves to read. Josh starts laughing as she is coming down the hallway and it is not running like earlier. In fact it took quite awhile before I could even see her. Josh mind you was laughing the whole time. I kept asking him to explain but he just let me wait to see her. When she came into my view she was walking like this....
I couldn't even get mad at her. She knew she shouldn't have done it, and was obviously feeling guilty about it.
good news is I also had a pair of scissors and nail scissors (which have been used to cut the hair before) in my make-up basket and the hair is all still intact. So either the makeup was more appealing or we have passed the urge to cut the hair.


No comments:
Post a Comment