I just kind of laughed and shrugged it off, but he couldn't! He couldn't stop thinking about it! He had to know. He then proceeded to grab one of my earrings, hold the balloon under the water and pop it. Water gushed straight up towards him in a huge wave and all him and the floor. He was drenched. We laughed so hard and he thought it was pretty incredible how much water splashed up. I love his mind and how he just had to know what would happen so he had to do it. Thanks for giving me a good laugh baby!
Monday, November 9, 2009
One of the MANY reasons I love this man!
I just kind of laughed and shrugged it off, but he couldn't! He couldn't stop thinking about it! He had to know. He then proceeded to grab one of my earrings, hold the balloon under the water and pop it. Water gushed straight up towards him in a huge wave and all him and the floor. He was drenched. We laughed so hard and he thought it was pretty incredible how much water splashed up. I love his mind and how he just had to know what would happen so he had to do it. Thanks for giving me a good laugh baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a silly goof! :)
Ha ha, Josh is definitely always good for a laugh :) That's what we loves about him.
That's a memory that will stick around for....ever!
Post a Comment