Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Peanut Butter Playdough!

We made Peanut butter playdough for preschool this week for the letter P! The kids LOVED it way more than I thought they would. It was so much fun. It is a definite must do on a cold winter day!
Here is the recipe:

1 cup peanut butter
2/3 - 1 cup nonfat dry milk
2 tbsp. Honey

mix together. Add enough milk so that playdough is dry enough to handle. Add in raisins, chocolate chips, cherrios. Add chow mein noodles to make a birds nest. Remember the kids can eat it too!

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Thank you for this amazing recipe. It will be fun to try it. Your girls looked darling on Halloween. I am glad that you had fun with your parents. That is neat that they got to come visit. And that is great that you got to shop and decorate with your mom. I always think that decorating is more fun with my mom. Moms have just been around and can whip things up so quickly. Your mom is so talented. I love the witch boot and pillows!

Shaun said...

That was Emily, by the way! ;) Although, Shaun IS a good decorator! lol