Sunday, November 8, 2009

Law wives Progressive Dinner!


We had the Law wives progressive dinner a couple of nights ago. It is always so much fun and probably the biggest event of the year!


April, Jamie, Me, Jill, and Lynette


Law wives board! (Lan, notice I picked the one that cut our bellies out!)


All the prego ladies! Here is something you don't see everyday. We are in order of our due dates: Ready!??!

December, January, February ( yes Lan and I are fully aware that Jan. and Feb. are bigger than Dec.) , March, April, May, May, June! Yes we have at least one in every month until June.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I didn't know that they really do have law wives clubs. That is cool. I bet they are a good support when everyone's husbands are studying for hours and hours.

Hillary L said...

That is a great picture! So much fun to read. I'm sure you are making good friends and having a great time. Miss ya!