Thanks to my brothers persistent nagging I have not totally forgotten about my blog. See, he thinks that now that he has a blog that HIS WIFE updates he can bug me to keep my updated on a day to day basis. I am not complaining though, at this point in my life if he didn't I probably would never post. Then I would be so sad later! So THANK YOU CODY for constantly asking me when I am going to update my blog.

We went over to the Burtons again this year for Thanksgiving. Brielle couldn't wait for Thanksgiving and kept counting down the days. Except she kept calling it Valentines day. "Only 2 more days til Valentines Day!" We would correct her and she would say "Oh, yeah Thanksgiving." But then an hour later she would call it Valentines Day again. I finally just let her.
This picture once again proves my theory that funny face constitutes 'open your mouth really wide'. Except for in Katrinas case, but shes a little extreme and goes above and beyond in almost everything she does.


We were happy to have Matti here with us, and I don't know for sure, but I don't think he was even homesick!

The girls love the Burtons and were so excited to go over there. You can see they make themselves right at home.

Caroline had us all do a little skit and the kids all got up and sang a song. Brielle didn't know the song because Brody and Hailey learned it at school, but she got up and sang anyways.
We all know one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving is black friday. We had been planning and talking about it all week. Toys R us opened at midnight this year so we went to stand in line at 11:00. Since Matt was here Josh joined in the fun. He hit the electronics line, while I grabbed everything else and stood in the check out line. We were there until 2:30. It was crazy but we luckily got everything we needed. Which we wouldn't have if I had gone alone. Afterwards Josh headed home and I went out with the girls. We hit Ihop, target and Kmart. By that time it was 7:00 and we were BEAT. We headed home where I crashed til noon and then went to bed at 8:00 that night. Sometimes I wonder why I do things like this, then I realize I am just naturally a late nighter.
All in all a successful start to the holiday season. Counting down the days til Christmas and our baby boy!
5 comments:
What a fun Valentines Day ;), I'm glad that you had close friends to celebrate with! Black Friday was fun this year - I got a few nice maternity things(yikes) and a couple of baby outfits!
What a fun Valentines Day ;), I'm glad that you had close friends to celebrate with! Black Friday was fun this year - I got a few nice maternity things(yikes) and a couple of baby outfits!
What a fun Valentines Day ;), I'm glad that you had close friends to celebrate with! Black Friday was fun this year - I got a few nice maternity things(yikes) and a couple of baby outfits!
What a fun Valentines Day ;), I'm glad that you had close friends to celebrate with! Black Friday was fun this year - I got a few nice maternity things(yikes) and a couple of baby outfits!
Just caught up on all your posts! Missing you like crazy! The girls are getting so big and beautiful! Love you!
Post a Comment