
Our evening started at 6:00 pm where we met at the Jacobs for a FANTASTIC party where they out did themselves once again.

This was my favorite amongst the decor. Right next to it was the dog treats.(below)

Yes, those are cookies shaped into dog bones and the sign on the bear is in muddy buddy mix and says "werewolf kibble" It was so cute.

They replaced all of their family pictures with pictures of the cullens or scenes from the movie.

Type O positive punch. I don't know exactly what was in this but it was good. they also had a chocolate fountain dyed red and fed us all dinner that was so good.

Here is the whole gang and were all a little crazy. Josh was a little embarrassed by me because I won the first place in the trivia games. He said he was kidding when he said that, but I know deep down he thinks I'm a little nuts!

It was INSANE at the theater. I can't believe how big this whole thing has gotten. I have never been into any other series like , Lord of the rings, or Harry potter so it just astounds me that such mayhem could be caused over a book series. This is STANDING IN LINE to get into a show that everybody already had tickets too. CrAZy! They were handing out Red bulls. Keep in mind it was the midnight showing.

Right before Victoria spewed her red bull all over everybody!

We had a great time and it was so fun for all of us married mommies to get out and feel so crazy again. We have all been recouping for the last 2 days but it was well worth it!
3 comments:
It was an amazing night! I thinking about sticking around here next summer longer so I can go to the next one!
Bri looks adorable with her class. I'm sure she was in heaven having you all there. Love her uni...
That looks like so much fun!!! I want to come the the Eclipse party this summer :)
I love that picture of Carlisle and Esme! So cute!
Post a Comment