"Ok, now like this".........
"Mommy, mommy, like this, like this........"
She is absolutely loving ballet. She told me the other day that "Ballet and Preschool were the greatest things in her life."
Every morning she wakes me up and says "Mom what day is today." I am trying to teach her the days of the week so I always say "what comes after {yesterday}?" She usually knows and then will proceed to say " What do we do on Tuesday (or whatever day it is) Mom?" The days that I say she has preschool or ballet she is so excited. She gets so excited when I have something planned for that day too, even if it is just the grocery store. This girl just loves to go and it reminds me of myself when I was younger.
I am currently in the process of thinking of more activities to keep her going and happy. Feel free to offer any suggestion. What have you done with your busy little people?


1 comment:
Cute..cute..cute..little girls. Brielle looks like she is a good little dancer...how could she not be...it's in the genes on both sides!!! I just figured out why you were never home when you were older...We must have been the boring parents (Do you remember how I was always looking for you and wondering where you were?) My advice...Keep doing just what you are doing...you guys are cute little parents!!!) LOVE MOM
Post a Comment