Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween


We had a great Halloween with the cutest little lady bug and bumble bee around!





We went to a carnival with our neighbors the "Holy Ghost weeny roast!" I thought it was so funny when I found out that was what it was called. I thought only us Mormons came up with cheesy names like that, but I guess not. Seriously though it was a lot of fun. The girls got to ride the ponies and we danced, played games and of course ate hot dogs!


Hope was holding on for dear life! It was so funny as soon as she got on the Horse she clutched that horn so tight.I don't even know these kids but they were too funny not to get a picture of. One was dressed up as the medic and the others were all soldiers. They were doing a full on act in the middle of the field all in character and everything. It was hilarious.
We then headed to our trunk or treat, but it was dying down so we took the kids to a neighborhood and let them knock on doors. It was fun because it was like real Halloween. Hope was amazed and kept showing everyone her bucket saying "look! Candy!" She just couldn't believe all she had to do was "Trick or treat" (which by the way she says it so cute) and everyone would just give her candy.

We definitely had a great night. The weather was perfect and the kids were happy so we couldn't complain!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Your girls look darling!! Love their costumes!

Aubrey Jane said...

I can't get over how precious your girls are! They are just so beautiful and they seem so happy - you guys are such great parents. I'm glad your Halloween was so fun:).

Christie and Dane said...

They are precious!