She came rushing in and I was still unloading all of our stuff, she set the tooth down and lost it. She was traumatized saying "Now the tooth fairy will never come." That started all the drama. She kept saying she wanted her tooth back in her mouth because it felt funny. She said it hurt. I asked her if she wanted some Tylenol and she said yes. The she kept asking if the tooth fairy would bring her another tooth. Poor girl. We finally decided to draw a picture for the tooth fairy when we had searched the house and couldn't find her tooth.
She got five dollars from the tooth fairy and was thrilled. Josh told her she could go to the store and buy a Dora doll like Hope got for her birthday with her money. He said Mom and Dad would pay the extra. He sure knows how to spoil his princess. On the way to the store Brie was holding her five dollars and said "Hey mom I think this is the place where we went with Grandma and Grandpa." I didn't know what she was talking about and just said "Yeah, they came to see us." She said "No mom, on my five dollars this is the place we went with Grandma and Grandpa." I asked to see her money and sure enough it has Abraham Lincoln on it and the Lincoln Monument. She really learned something dragging her to all those history sites. I couldn't believe that she could put that together. Little smarty pants!


1 comment:
That is so cute that she noticed the Lincoln Monument on the five dollar bill. She really is a smarty pants!
Post a Comment