Monday, May 5, 2008

No, No Mommy!

I was carrying Hope out of my bedroom, which is her favorite place to rip apart, and she bit me. Hard! Yes, my sweet little angel baby has entered the horrible world of the terrible twos ALREADY! I say everyday at least once, "Where did my sweet baby go?" She is just crazy! Anyway, I took her out to put her on time out and it didn't even phase her, as usual, she laughed. But Brielle was hysterical.
"No, No Mommy, she is my friend!" I was so alarmed I didn't no what to do. In the past when Hope has been on time out she tattles on her when she climbs off. She then proceed to go over and give her a hug and say "Hopey, you ok? I love you, you finished come here!" And she helped her down! I didn't do anything. It was so cute, I couldn't get mad at Brie, she was being nice. All I know is, we sure aren't going to get to far with disipline. Especially if Brie comes to the rescue everytime!

2 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

That is such a cute story! I love how she says "she is my friend". What a sweet girl. And congrats on the graduation :)

Misty Moncur said...

My kids stick together when mom gets mad, too. I do it on purpose sometimes if they are fighting amongst themselves. Then I am the bad guy, but they are friends again.

I linked to your blog through Amy's though Emily's. It is so cute! Dave and I really miss being in nursery with Brielle; she is so sweet.