Sunday, May 11, 2008

SisTeR ShopPinG dAy!

One of my earliest memories as a little girl is being loaded up in the car, making the lllooonnng trip into to SLC, and then being dragged from store to store as my mom(and most of the time one of her sisters) shopped til we all dropped! I, of course, hated it when I was that age! But what do you expect from us now? We all LOVE to shop! We can't help it, we were taught at an early age how important a good deal is, and just where to go to find one! We thought it appropriate for Mothers day that we take a little shopping spree! Josh had to work, so I wasn't going to go, but my mom so very kindly offered my dad as a babysitter for Brie. He is so easy going and laid back that he of course obliged! I love you dad! Thanks!

This is my partner in crime! I am now passing on my LOVE of shopping as I drag my children from store to store! The only difference? She seemed to like it! She was an ANGEL all day long. Not one fit! She would sing in the stores, and hold clothes. She just might be worse than I am! She even bought me a mothers day present!
My sister-in-law (who is not quite the shopper we are) met up with us after work! We ate lunch at Chiles and had a great afternoon just being together! I want to wish all my sisters, and my mom a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! They all had children before me and set a great example to me of motherhood! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like so much fun! Gotta love sisters! Happy Mother's Day!

Misty Moncur said...

You all look like twins.