Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary??????

Our anniversary was May 7th, and it was definitely the lamest anniversary we've had yet. Josh took the day off so that we could be together, but Tuesday night I got so sick, so I laid in bed all day while he watched the kids! Sounds fun and romantic right! Instead of exchanging gifts on our anniversary we have always gotten a hotel somewhere, or gone on a little vacation. This year that was out of the question, because we had just bought the new car, so the car was our anniversary present.
I, as always, wish I could take my own pictures, but thanks to cropping, and photoshop, my mom got the job done! We went out to dinner and left the kids with my parents! I don't know what we are going to do when we don't live close to family! Thanks mom and dad!

We took a picture by the car since it was our anniversary present. For those of you who have been asking, we got a chrysler pacifica. I LOVE it and feel like it is the perfect car for our family at this stage in our life. It even gives us a little wiggle and growing room.


Here is a recap of past anniversaries:

For our first anniversary, I couldn't find the disk with the pictures on it but it was fun. We were broke! I think we had like $100 dollars in our account, and wiped it out and got a hotel room in Park City. Josh was working there, and I surprised him, picked him up from work, and blind folded him to take him to the hotel. I was also nine months pregnant, and four days away from having Brielle! It was a needed break!
This is a picture of our 2nd anniversary. We went to Washington for a week, and stayed in a house on Anderson Island. It was beautiful, and so desolate. We felt like the only ones on the whole Island. I was about five months pregnant with Hope. We took Brie with us because we wanted to stay for the whole week. We also had some friends come along, they have a little girl Bries same age. It was interesting driving 14 hours with 2 one year olds!
This is our third anniversary. We again went to Park City. This is our back up place it we need somewhere to go last minute. We had so much fun just being together and shopping the outlet mall.

overall, it was an ok night- I ended up feeling a little better. I'm so grateful to be married to the man of my dreams!It has been a FATASTIC 4 YEARS, and I can't wait for our next 40 years together!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are so cute! I love your recap. It made me try to remember ours. I could only remember 4 out of the 7. Sad! They all start to blend together. I'm glad you finally got your car. I bet the girls love it. Miss you!

Katrina said...

Happy Anniversary! These pictures are so cute!! You look beautiful, even if you didn't feel great. I also loved your photography blog...I can't wait for you to take our pictures!! I hope you don't mind...I'm going to add you to my blogging list!

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!