Josh's Graduation was today! We are FINALLY finished, for a little while. It feels a little bit like middle school graduation to me, because we just have to keep going! At least this one has a bigger pay off. Only 3 more years. The graduation was long, and Josh was bored out of his mind. He text me during it and said
" Get me out of here!" But I am so glad that he decided to walk,
It was so emotional seeing all the graduates in their
caps and gowns!

We left the kids home with a friend (thank you so much Alexa).
I'm so glad! I thought that we should take them to
see their daddy, and I'm really glad we decided against it!
They would have been crazy! They couldn't even hold still long enough to get a decent picture!

Thank you to all the
friends and family who came to sit through the boredom! We really
appreciate your love and support not just today but
throughout the 4 years of
school!

This is for the
English class that I helped Josh with! I say helped because he did end up writing most of the papers, but I did all the busy work, AND we got
an A in that class!
We are so grateful to both of our parents!
We love you so much!
5 comments:
Yeah! 4 years down, 3 more to go!You're already halfway done!
Congratulations! I hope it was a wonderful day.
Nat, what a great day. I believe that these next 3 years will be ones that you never forget. You make really deep meaningful friendships when you are away from home and family. You are such a bright, kind person it will be easy for you to make friends. I'm so grateful for blogging so I can keep up on your cute little family. Congrate to your man.
Nat and Josh,
Congrats!! We are so proud of you! We know exactly how you are feeling. The end and the beginning, but I promise you it will all be worth it in the end. We love you and are so proud of you. I can't think to much about the next three years because I will miss you like crazy, but I know it will be a great experience for you guys!! Love ya, The Stephens Fam
jkllllllllll
Post a Comment