Thursday, April 2, 2009

Funny story....

****UPDATE: Josh informed me that I made him sound mean. I felt so bad when he said this that I have to post an explanation. He was never mean about it, I guess I am just not very good about writing expression. And he added that he always admitted that he was the one who probably lost it. I'm SOOOOO sorry babe, I never meant to make you sound so mean! Please forgive me!


Remember the lost cell phone? Go here if you have no idea what I'm talking about! Yeah, so clear back in January Josh and I had MANY conversations going something like this......

Me: "Babe, I really have no clue where my phone is are you sure you haven't seen it?"

Josh: "No! I told you, I haven't seen your phone."

Me: "Are you sure you didn't take it with you somewhere?" ( he has been known to do this. Josh has always called his dad 'pockets' because everything ended up in his pockets, and it seems Josh has inherited the trait.)

Josh: "Yes, I am sure!"

And after we had this same conversation like 100 times, over a week period of time he finally said

"Nat, I didn't take your phone then, and I didn't take it now. I don't know where it is, stop asking me!"

So I quit asking.

Here is the funny part. The other night, Joshs friend and a member of our church, came over and knocked on our door, with the LONG LOST PHONE IN HAND! He said he found it in his car. I couldn't believe my eyes. The last time I had my phone was a Saturday night. Sunday morning Josh had a meeting and He rode with this friend. He did take my phone and he did loose it, he obviously didn't remember taking so he really didn't know where it was but I just think it is funny he really took it.

Watch out Fawson family we have a NEW generation of "POCKETS"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh, this is a total crack up! You'll never live it down, daddy pockets II you will forever be!