
Remember what I said about going overboard? Let's count them 1,2,3, FOUR! Yes, FOUR barbies. Josh came home with 4 princess barbies. He just couldn't decide which 2 were the most important, and he couldn't leave 2 behind. I have to admit they are very cute. The girls will LOVE them! They have a great girl daddy!
We usually hide the baskets, which we had to improvise this year. This year we're thinking we'll leave them out so we can sleep in. Hopefully they will be really entertained.
4 comments:
WOW, a lot happens at your house when I am busy and don't get on the blog for a few days. Looks like you had a fun Easter celebration. And YES! a lot from the easter bunny, but don't feel bad everyone did it..."it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" Can't believe my "Easter Bunny" days are over...Cody didn't even get an easter basket from us...too many wedding $$$ being spent. Oh well you have to grow up sometime, right? Kids are darling and they are really getting big???Love MOM
Holidays will be so much more fun with a little one around -- I am excited! You asked for a pic of my baby belly. . . well there is one but right now it is tiny. I guess this is probably the only time in my life when I am wishing that I would hurry and gain some weight and begin to look fat! I'm not sure the belly is picture worthy yet but I will post one soon. I love looking at your blog to see how your cute little family is doing.
Hi natalie, You have a beautiful family and you have a very cute blog. That's cool that you do photography, I just got into it. I'm not very good but maybe one day. Thanks for the call last week you put me at ease. Ryan and I might be coming out in May if you are still around I'll have to give you a call.
Ok...now that I have updated my blog, it is my turn to bug you!! Get going girl!!! ;)
Post a Comment