Brielle fell asleep on the couch tonight at like 4:00, so of course she was up late and wanted to sleep on the couch so she could watch cartoons. She seemed a little sad, so I talked with her a little then, was going to bed myself.
I asked her are you sure you are going to sleep on the couch, and she was sure. I just randomly said "ok well let me lock the doors"
She said "Yeah mom so we can keep Hopey in, sometimes she like to run away in the morning"
I chuckled. She was not in the least bit concerned of someone coming in in the night and snatching my cute little princess right off the couch. No, no. That was just my thoughts. Her concern was only with KEEPING HOPE IN!
I didn't tell her my real fear, I calmly said "Yep honey that is a really big problem. What are we going to do with that girl!"


No comments:
Post a Comment