
A friend and her daughters had a big twilight party, and lets just start by saying it was AMAZING! They went all out! This is what welcomed us on their front door.

They had decorations everywhere. This was my favorite. The paper up there is one of many quotes they had pulled from the book. We all had to guess who said them. It was really hard.

These are all objects representing characters. We had to match them up. This was my favorite game, it was a lot of fun. It was surprising how I couldn't get some of the easy ones.

The table was set, and beautiful. They fed us and Italian meal, that was delicious!

And this took and awful lot of red food coloring, but it was such a fun little touch. We also had O positive punch! It was so fun to see the creativity.

They had lights and borders around all the doors. It really was just so fun. And yes, I got to wear my shirt again!

All of us at the party. We watched the movie and played twilight jeopardy. It was such a great night. We were all so greatful for all the work that went into it!
2 comments:
That is so fun! They did go all out. So creative!
Okay Natalie...I see your short hair! Not quite as short as I was imagining but still MUCH shorter than now. Most of the summer you were gone and I just misplaced that it was ever at your shoulders!! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment