We went to the Barristers (sp?) ball almost a week ago. This is a basically prom for the Law students! It was a MUCH NEEDED break and so much fun! We loved getting all dressed up, or I loved it! Both of the girls made me dance with them before we left. Brielle was a little bit sad that she didn't get to go. At one point she even said
"but I have a pretty dress!"She begged me all afternoon while I was getting ready, then I finally just said "Brie, please just be a good girl and let us go have fun." Then she just said "Fine, i will stay and play with Ernie!"
I didn't hear another word! Ernie was so sweet to VOLUNTEER his babysitting services! We were so grateful. Thank you Ernie!

Tim and Lan, were one of the couples we spent a lot of time with. This is natural since we spend a lot of time with them on a day to day basis! We are so thankful for their friendship and to have such great neighbors! Love you guys!

We went out to eat first! It was called Rockafellers and it was done by the beach. It was just fun to be with everybody and talk. Josh looks thrilled doesn't he? He really did have a good time.

This is at the restaurant as well, it was a really pretty view!

And then we hit the dance floor. It was so much! We haven't danced like this I think since we were dating, it had been awhile!

And of course at dances like this you always have fun with the girls!
Lan and I!

Me, Lan and Victoria

Whose GRAND idea was this????( Victoria!) yes, they were almost dropping me!
4 comments:
Nat,
You look beautiful!! Love the shoes!!
Cute pictures!!! Loved seeing you all dressed up with the girls...reminded me of those high school days....still having lots of fun. Hey, the girls in the tree limbs was darling. When did you take those pictures, and post some more if you have then. I loved them!!! Had everyone here this conference weekend. Spent the day in SLC on Saturday...Have to watch the recorded conference. Love ya..P.S. I didn't think Josh sounded mean...If you have heard you two converse I could just hear both of your voices..it was quite entertaining. I know you're not mean, Josh. Love ya...Mom
Seriously!!! How much fun is that?! It looks like a riot!
I'm a little jealous! That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment