I learned from last semester that I needed to find thing to do with the girls to keep us all entertained. And I just planned on Josh being gone all the time. I think that this has helped. It doesn't seem like these finals are as bad as the last ones, but I think I was just more prepared for these ones.
Here are some things we have done to stay busy while Josh studied:
The girls carried around caterpillars in cups for a whole day. They loved them. Hope accidentally dumped hers out and then it got stepped on. She didn't even know forever, and would keep showing off her empty cup.
Brielle took hers to a BBQ and it got away (with the help of daddy, who of course felt bad for the caterpillar). Destiny still has hers and it just turned into a cocoon. I am blaming Josh that my girls don't get to experience this!
Brielle went out to find another one, and came back in hysterics. She had accidentally stepped on it and she was so sad. She cried for 20 mins, and still brings it up. She keeps saying "I'm sorry your dead mr. caterpillar"
We conned Josh into going to the park with us. We went to this park with play group and it was so amazing. I couldn't wait to take Josh. He had to study while we were there, but it was still a fun family activity.
They love the swings! I love this park! There is so much for them to do! And I can stretch out on a blanket and rest!


6 comments:
Wait! I didn't know that you were coming home for the summer! That is awesome! Where are you guys going to be staying? You'll have to let me know when you get in so we can plan another get together. Let me know!!
I'm so glad you get to come home!! You need some help with your girls and a BREAK---see you at the wedding:-)
that is awesome that you get to come to Utah for the summer. I wish you would be here when my baby comes. I have looked at your photography website and you are really good!
Sarah
I totally cannot believe it has been a year! I admire you so much for taking care of your girls for such long hours. I hope Josh knows how lucky he is. That's cool you're coming home for the summer!
Wow, your little girls are so lucky to have a Mom likes you who lets them explore the great outdoors! I really admire how involved you are with them, they are going to be super smart and well balanced people:).
WOW, I have to look twice at the girls to see who is who when they are alone in a picture. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!!!! What a cute little mom you are!!! SURE DO LOVE YOU GUYS!!! MOM
Post a Comment