Brielle: Daddy will you marry me?
Daddy: I'm already married to mommy.
Brielle: Well I'm not already married, how about I marry my little brother?
Daddy: You can't marry your brother (he says this as if she has one) one day you can find somebody to marry.
Brielle: Um, No I want to marry you or my brother.
She is entirely convinced that those are her only options! I wonder what will happen if she never has a little brother?
Today in church they were playing with a sticker book and they were doing the alphabet. Hope leaned over and pointed to the G and said "G"! We all looked at her in shock and awe. Obviously she is picking it up from Brie!


2 comments:
What about marrying David?? I thought this was all arranged. You need to show her pictures and remind her of the commitment they made. Right... right.... It's her choice. I guess we need to come visit sometime and remind her of how much fun they have together. We really miss you guys!
Natalie, your girls sound so adorable, you are such a good mom! Yes, you are the Natalie I was refering to, I should have put last names:). I love reading your blog but I was just wondering when/why you guys moved there(school, etc), what you have been up to over the last few years and so on. I've noticed you are really good at photography and wondered if you had taken classes, taught yourself...etc. Anyway, it's okay if you don't want to post about it but I was just wondering where life has taken you so far:). And I definitely think you have an interesting life, being a Mom seems like a wonderful adventure!!!
Post a Comment