Today we took the kiddos to Mcdonalds for a little family time. There was a little girl there that was about 4 maybe 5 years old. She came over to our table, we were all eating, and she just stared at us.
I said "HI!, Whats your name?"
she stared.
"How old are you?"
She stared.
"Are you hungry? did you come to get some lunch?"
Nothing!
Josh leaned over and whispered "she oviously doesn't talk much"
I leaned over and whispered "This is Hope in a couple years!"
We both decided it was a little creepy and wierded us out a little. We continued to eat our lunch with a very captive audience. Hopefully Hope will be able to carry on a conversation by the time she is 4!


2 comments:
Weird, sad, and weird...hoping Hope is a smidge better of by 4 ;)!
I love your song that came on "Let them be little"...."turn around and it's time to let them go". Of course, you know I am crying, cause I am going through the empty nest thing AGAIN!!! Just can't believe my baby is getting married!!! Such a sweet little story about the little girl, and I could just picture Josh leaning over and telling you that. It just made me chuckle. I love you Josh. Remember, you weren't going to panic until Hope is 2 1/2. Hey, how is the potty training going? Love MOM
Post a Comment