Friday, February 8, 2008

Cookies for Daddy!





I had a lot of help making cookies for Josh the other day. The girls loved licking the beaters, and helping dump the ingredients in. Brielle was so excited to show daddy what we made for him when he got home. Check out Hopey girls scowl though. I pulled out the camera and said " smile" and that is what I got from her. I thought it was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey Natalie...this is Sharon (Allred). I found your blog by accident in the weirdest way! I was reading my sister-in-law's sisters blog when I came across Andre Spragu's blog (which was weird), and then I saw a link to your blog. It was really fun to read and see your cute little girls! I hope all is well for your little family! I live in Oregon with my hubby and two little boys.