Saturday, February 9, 2008

Brielles first prayer

Little Brielley said her first prayer all by her big self tonight. It was sooooo cute. It was for dinner and I told her to come over and say the prayer. She started out "Heavenly Father" and I jumped in to help her out and said " Thank you for this food". She stopped and put her hand up and said "no mama, I do it" She then continued to say bless our bodies, thanks for movies, and something else I didn't understand and then finished it with an Amen. After taking a few bites of her food she said " Mom I say another prayer" I giggled a little bit and said ok kind of annoyed that she was trying to put off finishing her peaches. She then said "Heavenly Father thank you for Mommy, Daddy, and Hope Amen." It was so cute, and sweet and innocent. She was so proud, and I just loved to hear what her little mind was going to come up with.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, that is soooo sweet! That cracks me up because Mae says the exact thing when I try to help her, "NO MOMMY, I DO IT!" what smart little girls we have!