Thursday, January 31, 2008
The bully at funland!
We had quite the eventful afternoon at Mcdonalds, yes I did say Mcdonalds. My sisters and I were enjoying our lunch when we heard a child start to cry. I automatically peeled my ears, as all moms would, to find out if it was one of mine. It wasn't so I resumed my conversation. a second later there was another cry and this time I was not as fortunate. I looked up to see little Brielle being pounded involuntarily over and over up against the edge of the bubble. She, of course was hysterical and I immediately went into a frenzy. At first I tried to get her to come down the slide but when I realized that it was impossible for her to get past her bully I started to take off my shoes to come to the rescue. Meanwhile my sisters continued to watch the battle and later reported they say Brie get punched three times in the face. My poor baby! By the time I got up there the Bully had already gone down to her mom. Brielle was so happy to see me and it took me a little while to get her calmed down. As I cuddled her I listened to the other the girl, who by the way was 5 or 6 and twice Bries size, tell her mom that she wouldn't quit hitting her. This is when I got upset. I know that my child is not an angel, and I very well knew that she probably had some part in this little fight, But the mother of the other child stood right next to me and watch her little girl pushing Brielle into the side of the bubble over and over. Who wouldn't stop hitting who? When I got Brie down the slide and calmed down I took her over to say sorry to the the girl. The mom looked at her daughter and said " Emily you better say sorry too!" I was livid. You're dang right she better say sorry. My sisters had to stick up for me and Brie(cuz I'm too big of a chicken) And told the mom that Brielle wasn't the only one doing the hitting when thats all the little girl would say. Afterwards we got the full story from my niece, thank heavens she was there! The bully wouldn't let Brielle down the slide and kicked her. For those of you who know Brie, you know she isn't going to take that from anybody so she hit her back. Which, at this point I'm not proud of. Then realizing the bully wasn't going to let her through Brie turned around to leave and the little girl came after her, and that is what we witnessed in the bubble. After seeing her go through what she did I wish she would have hit her again, and I didn't feel one little bit bad that she hit her the first time. It was just awful, and I'm glad that I was able to keep my cool and not get into with the mom, because I was pretty ticked at her indifference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh man, we've had lots of stories like that, too! I've learned to just say something to the parents b/c I get so mad. Its usually a kid that too old to be in there in the first place! Grrr! Poor Brielle!!!
Hey, We met today at he Law Wives Meet and Greet. Your poor baby! I had a very similar situation with my son. Boy, I yelled at that kid to get down out of that tunnel and I sent him right out of that play place. Then I had words with the mother, and that takes a lot for me bc as I told you I hate confrontation but I can't stand a bully! And I believe that kid was like 7 when mine was only 3! So, you didn't mention you were a photographer. What wonderful pictures you take!!! And your site is beautiful. I have no idea how to do all of this fancy stuff. You've just inspired me to get to work on mine. Anyways, it was nice meeting you today, and I hope to see you around.
Christina
she needs to go over my knee and get her bum smacked, then I pull her little oft cotton knickers aside and start fingering her tight bald p---y, my zipper comes down, my c--k out and she learns how to suck
Post a Comment