Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had a Great day. Josh had the day off which meant I had the day off from being a mommy. I went to lunch with my sisters, and mom totally kidless. It was fun.
Then we went to dinner with Ade and Neal and Josh even bought me a cake. An Ice cream cake even. I havent had a birthday cake for years and it was really great. I actually got to blow out candles. After we went to 'vantage point'. I didn't think it was so great. My birthday was wrapped up by a dedicated video from the poyfairs! THANKS!!!!!My mom babysat for us. Thanks MOM!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nat, Happy Birthday!!! How many canldles did you blow out? I don't know how old you are. It sounds like you had a great day.

Nelson Newz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!