Friday, February 22, 2008




Today I tried to take some pictures of Hope. It was long over due, and I had to do some for somebody else so I thought all the stuff was up and I might as well. Hope had a different idea entirely. I could not get a smile out of her no matter what I did. She kept turning her head, or crawling away. I thought she would like the feathers and think it was fun. She was throwing them everywhere, and thought it was hilarious. She was even in a good mood, she just didn't want to smile for me.

This is finally the best smile I could get. Its not even a full smile, but what do you do. I just love all of them because it was so funny trying to get her to smile. To make matters worse the other little girl I shot was younger and hammed it up for the camera.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I didn't know you had this talent? Post some more of your work. The shots you did get are darling

Sharon said...

So cute! Do you have a photography business? She looks darling!

Sharon said...

Hey Nat, just commenting from what you left on my blog, sounds like a great idea for a date night! Grayson is 20 months. He is so much fun!