Friday, February 15, 2008

HapPy vALeNtIneS DaY!


For Valentines I pulled out all my cheesiness I could muster. We were really cheap, and didn't want to pay for a babysitter, so I just made dinner for us here. I cut out paper hearts and hung them from my ceiling in my room with the help of the little ones. Brie thought it was pretty cool and had to have them in her room too. I wanted it to be a surprise for josh after we had the kids in bed, but Brie ruined it for me. She was so excited that the first thing she said to josh when he came in was "Daddy I have hearts in my room." Josh of course had no idea what she was talking about and said "sweetie show me" She then took him in to show him the paper heart wonderland. After he made a fuss over her room she said " There in mommy's room too." It was cute how excited she got.


All in all the night was a success. Josh loved it, and even though we were cheap the night still ended up being fun. I hope we always remember these days that we are young, broke, and so in love!

I thought this picture was appropriate for the holiday. This morning Hope got in my lingerie drawer and adorned herself. She walked around like this all morning and we couldn't help but laugh.

4 comments:

Amy said...

sooo cute! You guuys are hilarious!

Emily said...

Love it!

Heidi said...

Nat, I'm so glad you blog & that you found mine. It's such a fun way to stay connected. You look gorgeous in the Valentine pictures. I'm so excited to stay up to speed with your family.

Nelson Newz said...

Hey Friends! THANKS so much for the Juno CD! I love it - you are so nice to send us things in the mail. Lets get together real soon

BRITNI