
A couple of months ago I tried everything I could to get Hope to cut her hair. It was a no go! She wanted hair as long as tangleds.
It wasn't until she heard her cousin Lexi cut her hair that she was ready. She came to me and said "I want my hair short like lexi's" I didn't do anything for a week, and kept asking and talking to her about what that meant, and that it would take awhile to grow. I also had to tell her that we couldn't put it into a ponytail (her favorite hair do)!

She still wanted too, so we headed over to Jills. Here is the before.

During the haircut she was so excited she just kept smiling and giggling.

Her first look at the new do. I think it is safe to say that she likes it. She kept running into the bathroom to look at it.

If nothing else she has enjoyed the attention she gets from it. Everywhere we go people tell her how cute it is and she just smiles and says "thank you!"

I think we have had a haircut success. And finally this was a cut of our choice...we didn't have to cut it to repair some damage from her trying to cut it herself. (if you don't count that her bangs are just long enough to call even!)
4 comments:
Darling! Very beautiful!
Cute, cute!!!! I love it Hopey, girl!!!
Love, Love, LOVE!
Ohhhhh. Simply adorable. You know your mom would totally approve. She looks so finished!!!
Post a Comment