Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Word on the street is....



These two crazies think I am old!
I did just have a birthday (birthday post to come) But come on girlys cut me some slack!

The conversation went as follows:

Hope: "Briwelle, you're old!"

Brielle: "No I'm not." (said very calmly)

Hope: "Yeah, you are Briwelle you are old!"

Brielle: " NO! No I am not! I am not old Hope!"

Hope: (knowing this is starting to bug her sister) "You're old! You're old!"

Brielle: (very frustrated) " HOPE! I am NOT old! Am I 26 like mom? NO! I am not old! 26 is old NOT 5 1/2!"

Hope: "Yeah, Mom's old!"

Thanks Brielle! Way to throw me under the bus. And all this time I thought I was a YOUNG mom!


Word on the street is....


This handsome man may have just a little case of senioritis...Just a little! Ok, and maybe I do as well. Less than 2 months until graduation!
(can you have senioritis in grad school?)


Word on the street is...

that this little lady has a lot of barbies and a lot of toys that Mom is currently dreading packing!



Word on the street is...

This poor bird didn't get the memo that our stroller, hanging on our porch MAY NOT be the SAFEST place to build a nest. There may have been a little accident in which the egg got bumped out of the nest. Lets just say we really enjoyed this mama bird while she was here. We were all heartbroken over the loss.


Word on the street is...

I found this little monkey UNDER his crib yesterday morning. Not a good sign. Oh yeah, and he has started shaking his head yes, and no! I hear he even signs bath and all done. Finally something that doesn't involve food.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post....Rigdon and Isaac are so similar...FOOD FOOD FOOD:)

Lacey Sue said...

Darling post!!!!!

1 of the Grandmas said...

Isn't that so true, that you try to be the cute young mom, but no matter what...they think they have an "old" mom...which by the way, you don't think "60" sounds old do you?????

Anonymous said...

I just 100% love your blog :)