Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lots and LOTS of BABIES!

Remember this photo that graced the blog not so long ago? Well believe it or not we now have this:




LOTS AND LOTS OF BABIES!
Some of the ladies in the pregnant pic have moved away, and some weren't in it because they weren't pregnant yet. It is amazing though that I was pregnant at the same time as all these babies. EVERY single one. The last one was born the September after I had Rigdon.

Some of the out takes are the funniest for sure. I love how half of them are falling over and half of them are screaming.
Lan and I like to play a little game where we ad lib for Rigs and Justice. Here is what each baby in this photo is thinking:
(from left to right)
Rigdon: "geez Justice what is the big deal?"
Justice: "I DO NOT like being squeezed in between these big boys! They might eat me!"
Beniah: "Should I cry? She is crying, maybe I should cry!"
Brody: "Don't forget me, I wanna be in the picture too!"
Caleb-James: " HI MOM!"
Eva: "MMMM, this head taste GOOD!"
Edmund: "Whats going on?Why did my mom put daddys tie on me?"
Hannah: "This girl wont stop pushing me! I wanna taste the head!"
Emmalynne: "Move over! I need some room for my legs!"

Regent Law school makes great lawyers and great law babies! I am so grateful to have these ladies to share this special time with!

5 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

So cute! Babies are the best. I am impressed you got such a good picture of all of them at once and the outakes are priceless.

1 of the Grandmas said...

What cute moms and babies! You'll treasure those people forever...I'm so glad I know some of them.

Amanda said...

CUTE POST! IT IS SO YOU.

Miss ya and your girls have a little souvenir waiting at Grandma Treasa's house..... from Hawaii.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely priceless!

Hillary Luke said...

Love the picture!!!