
This handsome man took me to the ball. All day I really felt like Cinderella because I could only go if I got all my chores done, and if I could look presentable. AND I didn't have a fairy God mother. We had a great night though, and I was so happy we went.

All the handsome men!

Dancing!

All the pretty ladies!

Holly, Jill and I!

Boot scootin boogy utah style! Did you know that everybody else does it differently? Apparently whoever made up the coreography for the 5th grade program had a little imagination. Well, don't worry...I had everybody doing it Grantville Utah style! (because really it is WAY better than all the other versions!)

Tim and Lan, Sarah and jordan, us, Austen and Victoria, Elizabeth and Emmanuel.

Us with Noah and Jill! Love these guys. So glad they will be CLOSER to Utah than not!
My 3L girls! Started with these ladies and ending with them. But we're not talking about ending yet...
6 comments:
You LOOK like Cinderella too. You are so beautiful Natalie, glad you had such a blast!
Natalie, you look divine in green!! So gorgeous!! :)
So CUTE...So FUN...I'm SO PROUD!!!
Love Mom
Fun pics and how fun to go to a dance with your real prince! Love ya and missed ya over Conference....
It's so amazing to see your family grow. You look fantastic as does Josh. This kids, on the other hand, are just gorgeous beyond description! I hope you're all as well as it looks :)
Green is a great color on you! YOu look beautiful!
Post a Comment